Monday, June 16, 2008

Thank you!

I want thank everyone who voted on the War Heroes cover contest hosted on Wizard Universe's website. As some of you may already know, Wizard used a polling application provided by freepolls.com to conduct the popular vote. There seemed to have been a multitude of glitches with the voting - e.g. Heat 1 got deleted, loopholes in the application allowed for block voting/multi voting, etc.

I guess we are all waiting for additional information from Wizard on how they wish to proceed.

As it currently stands, I felt short of making the trip to Round 2 by 19%.

I really appreciate the comments left on Heat 8 of the contest and the emails I have received from friends and family. Regardless of all the technical glitches, the sometimes unsavory comments, I still had a great time.

And good luck to Hector Daniel Perez in round 2 of the contest!

As for me, I am now working on a Supergirl drawing. Next is Buffy the Vampire Slayer.